Tuesday, July 07, 2009

A Note About Research

This is really more of a note for me than anything, but in writing my "Mt. Walker" entry, I stumbled across this page - Points of Interest in Olympic National Forest. I did quite a bit of research for our relatively short three night trip to the Olympic Peninsula. I didn't find this page then, I find it now. I am now wondering if there is a similar page for all national forests, but from what I've seen in the past, there is little consistency between websites for the national forests. I'll keep looking, though.

The only reason that this caught my eye was the entry of "High Steel Bridge". To some, this may sound benign, but I love architecture both old and new. Maybe next time.

Here are the specifics:

None!

My Current Location: Home, Portland, Oregon

No comments: